I had been eying some things to try on Feel Unique for a while, and, coincidentally, they were all restocked right before their big winter sale started. I just couldn’t resist. (IT’S LIKE THEY KNEW.)
I admit I got caught up in the rush of shopping and probably snatched up a few things I shouldn’t have. Definitely impulse buys. But everything seems like a good deal when it’s on sale, even if you didn’t think you needed it before!
Let’s get to it, shall we?
1. Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm – I have read several great reviews for this cleanser, and was so super curious to try it. I will admit to being extremely trepidatious about introducing this into my skincare routine. I have just gotten it looking so good I went out with only a primer and powder the other day, no foundation! I don’t want a repeat of the Liz Earle incident.
I did, though, thoroughly read the ingredients list before considering purchasing it, and unlike the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanse, it does not contain cocoa butter. So I’m crossing my fingers and plunging ahead. I’ll keep you posted.
2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir – I confess, it was probably just the L’Wren Scott–designed bottle that made me succumb to this one, since I don’t really quite get what the point of it is as a skincare element. (A toner? A refresher? A way to wake myself up when I’m falling asleep at work?) But it gets rave reviews, so hopefully this was not a wasted purchase. And I only bought the small one…
3. Santhilea Magnetic Lash 1-2-1 Lash Extension System – I have been fascinated by the idea of this since I saw it on gh0stparties. I have long lashes, but they’re thin, and light at the tips. I have also been afraid to try false lashes, despite oohing and ahhing over the results on other people. So this system seemed right up my alley. But I couldn’t afford it at the time, so when I saw it was on sale, I actually did not think twice about this one.
4. NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm – I’ve briefly mentioned my obsession with lip balms. I’ve been reading about this all fall and winter and finally got the chance to pick it up myself. Did I need another lip balm? No. Would I have bought it anyway? Yes. So is it better I bought it on sale? I think so.
5. Maybelline New York Superstay 14h Lipstick in 510 Non-Stop Red and 540 Ravishing Rouge – I’m pretty sure at this point I need to make a tag or category called “I blame it on Lisa Eldridge.” Well, I do. She had both of these in her Ultimate Guide to Red Lips Video. And, you know, they’re a drugstore brand (and a line that we don’t have here)…and they were on sale… So stop looking at me like that. We know how I feel about red lipstick!
6. Wella SP Volumize Weightless Finish – This one was a total impulse purchase. My hair is curly but I can get no volume in it, no matter how many layers are cut. I keep trying volumizing products, and even the ones everyone else is nuts about (hello, Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray) don’t work for me. And this seemed like a good price while the blood was pumping and my shopping finger was clicking, though, really, I could have saved the $15… But maybe it’s a winner?
This is probably my biggest all-at-one-time haul in a long while. I did hesitate before ordering, but rationalized it was better to spend the money then, on sale, then later on when I had more of it and pay full price. Erm. That logic works somehow, right?
Either way, stay tuned for thoughts and reviews of these products once I’ve tested them out a bit!
Have you tried any of these? What have you splurged on recently?
Enjoyed this post? You’ll enjoy following me on Bloglovin’ even more! 😉
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. For more information, check out my full disclosure policy.