Alright, as promised, here is my face of the day look with the gorgeous Illamasqua Neutral Palette. And since it was the poll winner, I threw in MAC Rebel Lipstick for good measure. Bronze-y/gold + purple = perfection. If I do say so myself.
Here’s how I created this look:
Start off with your primer, foundation, and powder of choice. Then I used NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.
1. Using the Illamasqua Neutral Palette, I used the Vintage shade all over my lower lid up till the crease.
2. Then I used Obsidian in the crease.
3. Next came Wolf in the outer V, just to deepen it a little.
4. Then Stealth went on the upper lid, from above the crease to the brow bone, and then the inner corner of the eye to brighten.
5. I forewent my usual cat eye for Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink on the upper lashline.
6. Smashbox Fade To Black Waterproof Shadow Liner in Blackest Black went on my lower waterline and lashline.
7. For the cheeks, I went with NARS Blush in Mata Hari for a plummy pink flush.
8. The last touch on my face was Sunday Riley blush in Honest, which I used across my cheekbones and my nose and on my forehead and chin as a softer bronzer.
9. Then the lips. I used my beloved Bite Beauty Line and Define Lip Primer, then lined my lips with just a touch with MAC Plum lip liner (it’s a bit darker and muddier, so it’s just for the definition). And the pièce de résistance was the MAC Rebel Lipstick.
The Illamasqua shadow lasted forever. 16 hours later, and it was still going strong.
Dress: Isabel Marant for H&M
Necklace: One Oak by Sara
Earrings: Poor Sparrow
Ring: Cleopatra’s Bling
Nails: TheBalm Hot Ticket Nail Polish in Hella Yella and Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Stance
So what do you think? Would you wear a look like this?
Enjoyed this post? You’ll enjoy following me on Bloglovin’ even more! 😉
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. For more information, check out my full disclosure policy.