I guess one of the benefits of having a beauty blog that some of your friends read, is that they always know what to get you when things like birthdays come up. Mine was a few weeks ago, and my dear friend Dagmar knew exactly what to get me: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper, all the way from the EU!
(Sorry for being late with this post. My World Cup distraction has reached epic proportions. But, seriously, am I the only beauty blogger out there who watches football?! I mean, really, it’s SO good!)
My whirlwind shopping trip to Paris (calling a spade a spade) a few months ago, saw me going just a little crazy at the By Terry counter. The truth is, I had so little time (I literally went straight from the store to my hotel to the airport), I had to just read things off my list, and I hadn’t had a chance to play with any of the summer collection. Once home, I saw swatches of the By Terry Tint to Lip Pink Palace and cursed my luck, because I knew it was going to have to be mine, and I could have gotten it for less in Paris.
I’ve been on the hunt for my “holy grail” foundation, and because of all the raves it receives, I knew that Armani Lasting Silk Foundation HAD to be on the list.
Incoming search terms:
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades explained
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk foundation review
- armani luminous silk foundation 4
- armani luminous silk foundation shades
- armani silk foundation 4 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade 4 5
- armani foundation shade compared to estee lauder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation colour match
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation color match
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade comparison 4 75
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades
- how to find your shade giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 5 for yellow tones
- how to match giorgio armani silk foundation
- liminous silk foundation colors
- luminous silk 4 vs 4 5
- match shade 4 25 armani foundation
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 5 color match
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 4 5 swatches
- giorgio armani luminous silk 3 vs 4
- armani lasting silk 4 0
- armani lasting silk foundation
- armani lasting silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk shades vs mac
- armani lasting silk swatches
- armani lloadting silk swatch
- armani luminous silk foundation 4 5
Hey guys, hope you had a good weekend. I’ve been super distracted by the huge global sports event currently occurring (no, not tennis), so I’m falling back on things I have ready to go. Sorry to repeat back to back Cynthia Rowley Beauty Spring Line posts, but what are you gonna do? Football calls!
And…I’m back with my thoughts about the Cynthia Rowley Beauty Spring Collection I was so lucky to have won from Birchbox* and Birchbloggers. I’m throwing in a look with the products, to boot! (I have another FOTD to come.)
(*In case you’re not familiar with it, Birchbox is a monthly subscription service where, for just $10 a month, you receive a box full of deluxe-sized and travel-sized samples. You receive Birchbox points for every purchase you make and every review you write, which can be redeemed in their store. For every 100 points you earn, you get $10 towards a full-sized product order. Get your own here.)
I generally try to make beauty purchases based on my own personal wants (ha, no, not needs), and not on hype. Once in a while, I succumb—just as I did for Benefit’s new They’re Real Push-up Liner.
Incoming search terms:
You already know all about my infatuation with the Surratt Beauty line, so you’ll understand that I had high hopes for the Surratt Relevee Mascara, as well. This is saying a lot, because I’m of the mindset that department store brand mascaras are just not worth the money, with such great drugstore brand offerings. Yet, I still find myself caving and trying one once in a while.
While perusing a new blog I found through Instagram the other day, I came across a gorgeous red lipstick (raise your hand if you’re not surprised) that had me stop and go, “What is she wearing?!” Turns out, it was Nicka K Hydro Lipstick, a brand from New York that I’d never heard of before, and the lipstick cost all of $4.99.
Nicka K Hydro Lipstick in NY001 Daring
Well, for that price, I didn’t think twice about ordering it to try out!
A couple of weeks ago, Birchbox, the monthly beauty box with the amazing points program,* hosted an event for their Birchbloggers at the Cynthia Rowley boutique. On display and for play was the Cynthia Rowley Spring Beauty Line. And I was one of the lucky few who won the entire collection to review.
(*In case you’re not familiar with it, Birchbox is a monthly subscription service where, for just $10 a month, you receive a box full of deluxe-sized and travel-sized samples. You receive Birchbox points for every purchase you make and every review your write, which can be redeemed in their store. For every 100 points you earn, you get $10 a full-sized product order. Get your own here.)
The road to the store looks like wonderland…
I don’t have any travel plans on the horizon, to show you my favorite places abroad, so it’s the perfect time to focus on my favorite New York places. And I realized it had been a nice, long time since I had visited the Bite Beauty Lip Lab—not since they had redone and reopened the store. So when an out-of-town visitor wanted to go have her own custom color made, it was the perfect excuse for my…err…fourth visit there.
I figure the quantity and quality of visits have definitely designated the Bite Beauty Lip Lab as one of my favorite places, so I made sure to bring my camera along to show you all how the renovations turned out.