It’s no secret by now that I’m a huge fan of Bite Beauty. So when Sephora announced it was releasing a Bite Beauty Lip Lab Limited Release Crème Deluxe Lipstick each month, you knew I was going to cave. (more…)
Archive of ‘Reviews’ category
Yes, you’re not seeing wrong. This is an actual blog post.* From moi. Because, you guys, I FINALLY HAVE A TOM FORD LIPSTICK OF MY VERY OWN!!! That’s definitely worth blogging about. So, behold: Tom Ford Matte Lipstick in Ruby Rush.
Incoming search terms:
- tom ford ruby rush
- ruby rush tom ford matte lip color
My whirlwind shopping trip to Paris (calling a spade a spade) a few months ago, saw me going just a little crazy at the By Terry counter. The truth is, I had so little time (I literally went straight from the store to my hotel to the airport), I had to just read things off my list, and I hadn’t had a chance to play with any of the summer collection. Once home, I saw swatches of the By Terry Tint to Lip Pink Palace and cursed my luck, because I knew it was going to have to be mine, and I could have gotten it for less in Paris.
I’ve been on the hunt for my “holy grail” foundation, and because of all the raves it receives, I knew that Armani Lasting Silk Foundation HAD to be on the list.
Incoming search terms:
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades explained
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk foundation review
- are the colors for armani foundation all the same
- what shade would i be with giorgio armani
- giorgio armani lasting silk foundation swatches
- what shade armani luminous silk
- what do amani shades mean foundation luminous
- luminous silk 2 and 4 comparison swatch
- giorgio armani luminous silk vs lasting silk shade 2
- armani foundation shades
- armani lasting silk foundation
- armani shade finder
- finding shade for armani luminious silk foundation
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades
And…I’m back with my thoughts about the Cynthia Rowley Beauty Spring Collection I was so lucky to have won from Birchbox* and Birchbloggers. I’m throwing in a look with the products, to boot! (I have another FOTD to come.)
(*In case you’re not familiar with it, Birchbox is a monthly subscription service where, for just $10 a month, you receive a box full of deluxe-sized and travel-sized samples. You receive Birchbox points for every purchase you make and every review you write, which can be redeemed in their store. For every 100 points you earn, you get $10 towards a full-sized product order. Get your own here.)
You already know all about my infatuation with the Surratt Beauty line, so you’ll understand that I had high hopes for the Surratt Relevee Mascara, as well. This is saying a lot, because I’m of the mindset that department store brand mascaras are just not worth the money, with such great drugstore brand offerings. Yet, I still find myself caving and trying one once in a while.
I need to state this at the very beginning, just to make things clear because of how effusive this review is turning out: I am not being compensated at all for this post. In the slightest. I purchased all 6 shadows with my own hard-earned money. That said, I think the Surratt Artistique Eyeshadows are possibly the best eyeshadows I have every used. They’re at least up there in my top 3. (And I don’t even know what the other 2 are.)
1 2 3 4 Next