I’ve been on the hunt for my “holy grail” foundation, and because of all the raves it receives, I knew that Armani Lasting Silk Foundation HAD to be on the list.
Incoming search terms:
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades explained
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk foundation review
- armani luminous silk foundation 4
- armani luminous silk foundation shades
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades
- armani silk foundation 4 5
- armani foundation shade compared to estee lauder
- how to find your shade giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 5 for yellow tones
- how to match giorgio armani silk foundation
- liminous silk foundation colors
- luminous silk 4 vs 4 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation colour match
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 4 5 swatches
- armani foundation shades to estee lauder
- armani lasting silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk swatches
- armani luminous silk foundation 4 5
- armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- armani luminous silk swatches
- armoni fondation for cool tones
- giorgio armani luminous silk 2 vs 3
- giorgio armani luminous silk 3 vs 4
- what color am i in luminous silk foundation
I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but I can be a bit obsessive when it comes to lipstick—especially when it comes to finding the right shade of lipstick. Which is how I wound up the owner of, count them, FOUR different Lancôme lipsticks, in the two-monthlong search for a specific one.
Incoming search terms:
- lancome front page lipstick
Today I bring you a look using NARS Kauai and Timanfaya. I wish I could say I came up with this combination on my own, but I’d be lying…
I first ran across the gorgeous bronze-y, antique gold shade in the Illamasqua Neutral Palette in this post, and I pretty much decided then and there that it needed to be in my life. Then I got lured in by the Chanel Charming Palette (damn you, Lisa Eldridge [just kidding, I love you, call me]), and it drove all thoughts of the Illamasqua palette out of my head. Well, after returning the Chanel palette, I wandered over to the Illamasqua counter and righted this terrible wrong. And now this goodness is in my life.
Illamasqua Neutral Palette – $46.50
I wanted to slip this one in while it was still 2013 to avoid any negativity so early in the new year. 😉 So, I fell on my head a few weeks ago and ordered the Chanel Ombres Matelassées de Chanel Eyeshadow Palette in Charming on my Bloomingdale’s card (if you know how much it cost, you know why I say “fell on my head”). I blame Lisa Eldridge and her using the greyish purple color on the far right in this tutorial.
LOOOOOOOK HOW PRETTTTTTTTY
I love New York all the time, but especially when the sun starts to go down. I think it just turns from wonderful to magical.
I was a complete idiot, because I’m so used to Instagramming photos like this from my phone (are you following me?), I completely forgot that I had my good camera with me. Oh well, a different time. Excuse the quality!
Love the colors
Untouched, no filter, just nature.
See? Magic. 🙂
What’s your favorite time of day in your city?
Where last I left you, the sky looked like this:
We were on a ferry, heading here:
Ahoy, Shelter Island!
Incoming search terms:
Je suis tellement, tellement désolé, mais je suis trop fatigué pour écrire aujourd’hui à propos de ma mini virée en voiture. Demain ou dimanche, je l’espère. Aujourd’hui, je vais écrire au sujet de la poursuite de ma recherche pour le rouge à lèvres rouge parfait.
I know I promised photos and the tale of my mini road trip to Shelter Island, but I’m just too tired. I saw Frightened Rabbit last night, for the conclusion of Scotland Week in New York, and I got home super late. (I have some video on my Instagram, if you’re interested!) There was just no time to go through all the photos. Tomorrow or Sunday, I hope.
In the meantime, I had the chance yesterday before the show to go into Bloomingdales in SoHo and try on some more red lipsticks I’ve read about recently. I am on the hunt for the perfect red lipstick, and I will leave no stone unturned!
First up is the legendary Cherry Lush by Tom Ford. This color has cult status, and is purported to be the perfect red. Of course I had to try it on!
I look so unhappy. I’m not, I promise!