I’ve been on the hunt for my “holy grail” foundation, and because of all the raves it receives, I knew that Armani Lasting Silk Foundation HAD to be on the list.
Incoming search terms:
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades explained
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk foundation review
- armani luminous silk foundation 4
- armani luminous silk foundation shades
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades
- armani silk foundation 4 5
- armani foundation shade compared to estee lauder
- how to find your shade giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 5 for yellow tones
- how to match giorgio armani silk foundation
- liminous silk foundation colors
- luminous silk 4 vs 4 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation colour match
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 4 5 swatches
- armani foundation shades to estee lauder
- armani lasting silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk swatches
- armani luminous silk foundation 4 5
- armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- armani luminous silk swatches
- armoni fondation for cool tones
- giorgio armani luminous silk 2 vs 3
- giorgio armani luminous silk 3 vs 4
- what color am i in luminous silk foundation
Changes are going on behind the scenes at shedreamsinperfectfrench. This is going to include a change to my blog theme. Which, of course, makes me wonder about blog layouts.
I know that I definitely prefer reading some blogs over others, and so much has to do with design and layout. I want my blog to be pleasing to my readers, so I would love your input as to which blog layout style you prefer to read.
I’m kind of layout illiterate, so let me explain what I mean by the choices below with examples:
Choice 1: Continuous reading on one page
This is the style I currently have. You come to my blog, you find the latest entry, you scroll down to read (sometimes with a “read more” tag).
Choice 2: Large most recent post with thumbnail magazine layout
The most recent entry is in large at the top, and the archives appear as a grid of images below. Zoé Macaron is an example of this style.
Choice 3: Dynamic large posts with thumbnail magazine layout
A couple of most recent entries appear in a large carousel at the top, and the archives appear as a grid of images below. Gemsmaquillage is an example of this style.
Choice 4: Large main image for each post, click to read
Each post is represented by a large image, running vertically down the page. To read the entry, you click on the image. Vivianna Does Makeup is an example of this style.
It’s so hard you guys, now that I’m employed, to remind myself that a) I have not been paid yet, b) I have so many bills to pay before I can shop, and c) I’m operating on a MUCH tighter budget with this job, but my god, all I want to do is shop.
Especially when the desire for something long ago has suddenly been reawakened. I first saw Modern Vice’s Jett shoes on Keiko Lynn’s blog back in April. Then twice this week I’ve seen them again, once more on Keiko, but also on De Lune. And now not only do I want them, I want them in multiple colors! Oh, the agony!
I never thought I would want a pair of bright yellow shoes so much.
But the red is so pretty, too!
I’m not even usually super into menswear-inspired shoes. But I just adore the look of the wingtips and am crushing hard on the buckles.
Of course, I absolutely cannot afford these right now. Or, like, maybe ever again. But I still want them. A lot.
What do you think of the shoes? Which color would you get? What are you lusting after this week?