By now, I’ve raved so much about Surratt Artistique Eyeshadows, I could practically be their spokesman. But as a sister post to the Autumn and Winter Lipstick Picks, I wanted to show you a perfect neutral eye that you can pair with any bright, dark, cold-weather lipstick.
Posts Tagged ‘Cool’
*blows off the dust*
Well, hello, there! I know that it’s been an age. I’ll spare you the uninteresting details of how my day job has sucked up my life, but I just couldn’t let my 1 year blogiversary pass without a post.*
And a post about my first New York Fashion Week event ever! Yes, I said ever. Despite being a lifelong New Yorker. Hey, better late than never, right? And what a way to start it off, with the Maison Kitsuné Spring/Summer 15 collection, in all its adorable Frenchness. How fitting, n’est-ce pas?!
I guess one of the benefits of having a beauty blog that some of your friends read, is that they always know what to get you when things like birthdays come up. Mine was a few weeks ago, and my dear friend Dagmar knew exactly what to get me: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper, all the way from the EU!
(Sorry for being late with this post. My World Cup distraction has reached epic proportions. But, seriously, am I the only beauty blogger out there who watches football?! I mean, really, it’s SO good!)
I’ve been on the hunt for my “holy grail” foundation, and because of all the raves it receives, I knew that Armani Lasting Silk Foundation HAD to be on the list.
Incoming search terms:
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades explained
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk foundation review
- armani luminous silk foundation 4
- armani luminous silk foundation shades
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades
- armani silk foundation 4 5
- armani foundation shade compared to estee lauder
- how to find your shade giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 5 for yellow tones
- how to match giorgio armani silk foundation
- liminous silk foundation colors
- luminous silk 4 vs 4 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation colour match
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 4 5 swatches
- armani foundation shades to estee lauder
- armani lasting silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk swatches
- armani luminous silk foundation 4 5
- armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- armani luminous silk swatches
- armoni fondation for cool tones
- giorgio armani luminous silk 2 vs 3
- giorgio armani luminous silk 3 vs 4
- what color am i in luminous silk foundation
*This entry has been prescheduled to post while I am out of the country, so if you comment and I don’t reply right away, that’s why.*
I’m back with some Rouge Bunny Rouge in action! I literally couldn’t wait to try out the shadows I showed you, so I actually put them on that day and took these photos. It’s true love.
Despite the fact that they don’t show up super pigmented on me, they just look so lovely. I wanted to contrast the warm colors of the shadow with a cooler lipstick, so I pulled out a favorite of mine that doesn’t see the light of day nearly often enough. Read on for details!
Birchbox’s program for bloggers, Birchbloggers (however did they come up with that name?! 😉 ), continues to impress me more than my monthly boxes did. I was lucky enough to win my third item for review, one that looked cute and adorable and I just wanted to have it, The Balm’s How ‘Bout Them Apples palette for cheeks and lips.
Incoming search terms:
- the balm how bout them apples
- the balm apples
- how bout them apples the balm review
At long last, I have a look for you with the NARSissist eyeshadow palette, as promised. Though I have been featuring other products, I am getting a decent amount of use out of this. It was pricey, but I think it was a good investment. (There are just so many freaking palettes out there these days, with new ones released every week. It can make your head spin.)
I know, “Human” by Christina Perri is an odd choice for me. I hate classifying songs like these as “guilty pleasures,” just because I usually tend towards less popular music. But I’m not a hipster, and I don’t care if I like things that are popular or uncool. And we should just be able to like what we like, without having to justify it.
I like this song. Nay, I love this song. It really hits a place in me that’s wounded right now, and I get choked up whenever I hear it. I think we all can relate to this song.
1 2 Next