I’ve been on the hunt for my “holy grail” foundation, and because of all the raves it receives, I knew that Armani Lasting Silk Foundation HAD to be on the list.
Incoming search terms:
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades explained
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk foundation review
- armani luminous silk foundation 4
- are the colors for armani foundation all the same
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades
- what shade would i be with giorgio armani
- finding shade for armani luminious silk foundation
- estee lauder desert beige vs luminous silk 4 75
- armani foundation shades to estee lauder
- armani foundation shades
- luminous silk 2 and 4 comparison swatch
- what shade armani luminous silk
- giorgio armani lasting silk swatches
I’ve been foundation floundering for a while now. Currently, my skin has freaked out, possibly because it’s a different climate in New York every single freaking day, and it doesn’t know which way is up or down. It does know how to break out, though. This has posed an added challenge to my foundation needs.
So I ask you.
What is your go-to foundation?
I like my By Terry Cover-Expert Foundation, but I don’t love it. Or, it’s not my holy grail. I’m testing a sample of Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation because Karima loves it, but I’m undecided. I have a sample of NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, but, eh? And I picked up By Terry Densiliss Foundation in Paris (I know, I owe you guys a haul), but I don’t think I love it as much as everyone else. And despite what I wrote, I picked up some samples of Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet Foundation to test out. Verdict is still out. I guess I need to keep going!