I’m not too good with official blogger-y terms (can you tell I just make this stuff up as I go along?), but I’m pretty sure that today I’m bringing you an edit! Here are my favorite Autumn and Winter lipstick picks. These beauties will be gracing my lips until someone forcibly wipes them off when the thaw comes.
Posts Tagged ‘lip balm’
I know this is cheating a bit, but the question this week is:
Which of the two prizes I’m offering would you like to win? A Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm or a La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+?
Please note, these giveaways are open to US residents only, for the single reason that I brought these home from France for people to try since they are either not available or not as easily available here. I’ll have another international giveaway in the future.
Important rules and information:
- Enter via the Rafflecopter widgets below
- The prize is EITHER a Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm OR La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+. This giveaway is sponsored by SheDreamsinPerfectFrench.com and not affiliated with Nuxe or La Roche-Posay
- These giveaway is open to US residents only, except where prohibited by law
- The giveaways end at 12:00 am June 2, 2014 and one winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter for each giveaway
- You can only win one giveaway. If the same winner is chosen, a second winner will be selected
- The winners will be contacted via e-mail and have 72 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. This means you need to use a valid e-mail address when entering your information in the Rafflecopter widget. In the event the winner does not respond in that time period, another winner will be chosen
- All entries will be checked for validity, so there’s no getting around any of it 😉
Some of you have been waiting for this, some of you haven’t, but here goes nothing. It’s taken me this long to post about my Paris haul because of all the things that I had to photograph! And the weather hasn’t been that cooperative. (I need to get some lighting!!)
You may have seen my “overview” on Instagram, but here we go in detail… (more…)
Incoming search terms:
- french pharmacy haul
Another pre-trip purchase that I made was, yes, once again, some products from the Haus of Gloi spring collection. I keep telling myself that I have enough hand creams, but then the list of seasonal scents comes out, and I lose all willpower! I didn’t have time to write this up before, so hopefully some of these are still left, since I know that they do sell out. (I actually had to order all this in 2 goes, because initially something I wanted was out of stock.)
The Liebster Award is a way of giving accolades to blogs with 200 or less followers. Basically, most of us who work hard at our blogs and aren’t famous for it.
I’ve been so busy, that I haven’t had time to answer the questions until now, but here we go!
Happy Valentine’s Day, y’all. Which means nothing to me except for the new products I have to review. Still, lucky me!
I’m not sure if you know this, but I’m a little bit of a red lipstick aficionado. So with the day of hearts and flowers and red lips (gag gag gag, sorry) upcoming, I thought I would share my top red lipstick picks at every budget level (and in every formula)!
Ever since I first tried it on in October, I’ve been dreaming of By Terry Rouge Terrybly in Terrific Rouge. (Say THAT ten times fast.) Terrible name aside, at $49 a pop, By Terry Rouge Terrybly lipsticks are an investment, even when you are employed. So it took me a while to work my way round to getting this.
And, guys? I’m in trouble. I want this formula in every color now. And I’m saying this about a lipstick, a RED lipstick, that’s not matte!
1 2 Next