I’ve been on the hunt for my “holy grail” foundation, and because of all the raves it receives, I knew that Armani Lasting Silk Foundation HAD to be on the list.
Incoming search terms:
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades explained
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk foundation review
- are the colors for armani foundation all the same
- what shade would i be with giorgio armani
- giorgio armani lasting silk foundation swatches
- finding shade for armani luminious silk foundation
- armani shade finder
- armani lasting silk foundation
- giorgio armani luminous silk vs lasting silk shade 2
- luminous silk 2 and 4 comparison swatch
- what do amani shades mean foundation luminous
- what shade armani luminous silk
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades
I need to state this at the very beginning, just to make things clear because of how effusive this review is turning out: I am not being compensated at all for this post. In the slightest. I purchased all 6 shadows with my own hard-earned money. That said, I think the Surratt Artistique Eyeshadows are possibly the best eyeshadows I have every used. They’re at least up there in my top 3. (And I don’t even know what the other 2 are.)
Yes, you read that correctly. I bought something. (I haven’t been as good, in general, as I’ve made myself out to be, anyway. :p But I have been so restrained, I don’t know where it’s come from.) Well, with 20% off and store credit, how could I not get something?!
The problem was really more what not to get. There are so many things in my “loves,” and it’s the best time to buy.
But I was good. I was so good. I only bought 2 things that I actually needed.
I mean, really, I ONLY BOUGHT TWO THINGS.