*blows off the dust*
Well, hello, there! I know that it’s been an age. I’ll spare you the uninteresting details of how my day job has sucked up my life, but I just couldn’t let my 1 year blogiversary pass without a post.*
And a post about my first New York Fashion Week event ever! Yes, I said ever. Despite being a lifelong New Yorker. Hey, better late than never, right? And what a way to start it off, with the Maison Kitsuné Spring/Summer 15 collection, in all its adorable Frenchness. How fitting, n’est-ce pas?!
I’ve been on the hunt for my “holy grail” foundation, and because of all the raves it receives, I knew that Armani Lasting Silk Foundation HAD to be on the list.
Incoming search terms:
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades explained
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk foundation review
- armani luminous silk foundation 4
- armani luminous silk foundation shades
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades
- armani silk foundation 4 5
- armani foundation shade compared to estee lauder
- how to find your shade giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 5 for yellow tones
- how to match giorgio armani silk foundation
- liminous silk foundation colors
- luminous silk 4 vs 4 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation colour match
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 5 color match
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 4 5 swatches
- armani foundation shades to estee lauder
- armani lasting silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk swatches
- armani luminous silk foundation 4 5
- armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- armani luminous silk swatches
- armoni fondation for cool tones
- giorgio armani luminous silk 2 vs 3
- giorgio armani luminous silk 3 vs 4
- what color am i in luminous silk foundation
When I started this blog, I mentioned that I was going to write about some of my favorite places in the world. My recent whirlwind 23-hour visit to Paris was a great place to start, since I knew I had to pop into Paperdolls boutique, one of my favorite places in Paris.
It’s been ages and ages and ages since I wrote about my desire to try out Troy Surratt’s beauty line, but shortly before I went away, the day finally came for me to head to Barneys and experience the works. I had tried a couple of the products in the line here and there, but I really wanted to immerse myself in the full Surratt Beauty experience. And oh, did I ever.
Incoming search terms:
- surratt eyelash curler
- surratt relevee mascara
- surratt relevee lash curler
- surratt diaphane review
And so we’ve arrived at the last of my Long Island City industrial OOTD photo shoots. *sad face* One more Fashion Friday for you. I need to find someone to take some photos for me at my new job, stat!
I’m not feeling great and can’t muster up the energy for a post, so instead I’m sharing some nighttime photos I took walking to the train of the NY skyline. The only thing I miss about that commute.
I can’t post this OOTD without getting teary. This was back when I had my lovely photographer/friend/colleague Danielle to take photos for me. And this was back when my hair was actually long. The one thing I don’t miss is the surroundings. They may make for good fashion photos, but try working somewhere where this is all that’s around you!
MY HAIR!! *SOB*
It was certainly too cold to leave the office without a coat, though it was just slightly warmer—enough for me not to have to bundle into my big, black puffer coat and break out my beautiful purple coat.
A tad blurry, but I had to point out that my friend Dagmar and I found out that we both had the same sunglasses. 🙂
I know it’s a tad matchy matchy, but I actually love this outfit. Black, white, and red is one of my favorite color combinations.
I always feel a bit fabulous wearing it.
But I can still laugh at myself. 🙂
This was my first attempt with the Bobbi Brown liner, incidentally. The lipstick is Melt’s Belladonna 2.
Yes, I AM a bit ridiculous. 🙂
Dress: Hippocampe (bought in Paris)
Top: Kate Young for Target bodysuit (old)
Coat: J. Crew (old)
Sunglasses: Coach (old)
Photos by Danielle Eastberg
If you enjoyed this post, please consider following me on Bloglovin’.
When you work in a very industrial area and come upon a building decked out like a yellow taxi cab, what else are you supposed to do but take photos?!
Today I bring you a look using NARS Kauai and Timanfaya. I wish I could say I came up with this combination on my own, but I’d be lying…
So, today’s edition is an amalgamation of two desires, one already expressed, and one found in the course of researching a different week’s.