By now, I’ve raved so much about Surratt Artistique Eyeshadows, I could practically be their spokesman. But as a sister post to the Autumn and Winter Lipstick Picks, I wanted to show you a perfect neutral eye that you can pair with any bright, dark, cold-weather lipstick.
Posts Tagged ‘Pink’
Yes, you’re not seeing wrong. This is an actual blog post.* From moi. Because, you guys, I FINALLY HAVE A TOM FORD LIPSTICK OF MY VERY OWN!!! That’s definitely worth blogging about. So, behold: Tom Ford Matte Lipstick in Ruby Rush.
Incoming search terms:
- tom ford ruby rush
- ruby rush
- ruby rush tom ford matte lip color
My whirlwind shopping trip to Paris (calling a spade a spade) a few months ago, saw me going just a little crazy at the By Terry counter. The truth is, I had so little time (I literally went straight from the store to my hotel to the airport), I had to just read things off my list, and I hadn’t had a chance to play with any of the summer collection. Once home, I saw swatches of the By Terry Tint to Lip Pink Palace and cursed my luck, because I knew it was going to have to be mine, and I could have gotten it for less in Paris.
I’ve been on the hunt for my “holy grail” foundation, and because of all the raves it receives, I knew that Armani Lasting Silk Foundation HAD to be on the list.
Incoming search terms:
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades explained
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk foundation review
- are the colors for armani foundation all the same
- what shade would i be with giorgio armani
- what shade armani luminous silk
- luminous silk 2 and 4 comparison swatch
- giorgio armani luminous silk vs lasting silk shade 2
- armani foundation shades
- armani lasting silk foundation
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades
- estee lauder desert beige vs luminous silk 4 75
- giorgio armani lasting silk swatches
- finding shade for armani luminious silk foundation
Hey guys, hope you had a good weekend. I’ve been super distracted by the huge global sports event currently occurring (no, not tennis), so I’m falling back on things I have ready to go. Sorry to repeat back to back Cynthia Rowley Beauty Spring Line posts, but what are you gonna do? Football calls!
And…I’m back with my thoughts about the Cynthia Rowley Beauty Spring Collection I was so lucky to have won from Birchbox* and Birchbloggers. I’m throwing in a look with the products, to boot! (I have another FOTD to come.)
(*In case you’re not familiar with it, Birchbox is a monthly subscription service where, for just $10 a month, you receive a box full of deluxe-sized and travel-sized samples. You receive Birchbox points for every purchase you make and every review you write, which can be redeemed in their store. For every 100 points you earn, you get $10 towards a full-sized product order. Get your own here.)
One of my favorite things to do is to take something dressy and wear it for everyday by dressing it down with something casual. I finally got my long-coveted Alexandra Grecco tulle skirt, and the sun finally came out in New York, and so I spun together my favorite kind of OOTD: a magical one.
1 2 3 Next