I know. It happened ages ago. But I still wanted to share what I picked up in the Sephora VIB sale. Because of reasons.
Posts Tagged ‘sample’
I do have some new-ish purchases I’m getting ready to feature here, but the weather is not cooperating for photography. So I thought I may as well share my latest beauty lusts. We’ll see if they feature on here in the future, eh? 🙂
This may look like an odd choice, but do you see that muddy color up in the upper left hand corner? It’s muddy because it’s blue with golden shimmer and it’s BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL. You can see it better here and swatches here. I think my desire for the blue may stem from this photo of Valentine, though I’d be better off with a matte blue to recreate that look, and I’d probably pay less for it. At $60, I feel like YSL may have outpriced themselves with these new palettes. (Too bad, because it’s so prettttttty!!) (more…)
Incoming search terms:
I’ve been on the hunt for my “holy grail” foundation, and because of all the raves it receives, I knew that Armani Lasting Silk Foundation HAD to be on the list.
Incoming search terms:
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades explained
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk foundation review
- armani luminous silk foundation 4
- armani luminous silk foundation shades
- armani silk foundation 4 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade 4 5
- armani foundation shade compared to estee lauder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade 5
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation colour match
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation color match
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade comparison 4 75
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades
- how to find your shade giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 5 for yellow tones
- how to match giorgio armani silk foundation
- liminous silk foundation colors
- luminous silk 4 vs 4 5
- match shade 4 25 armani foundation
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 5 color match
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 4 5 swatches
- giorgio armani luminous silk 3 vs 4
- armani lasting silk 4 0
- armani lasting silk foundation
- armani lasting silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk shades vs mac
- armani lasting silk swatches
- armani lloadting silk swatch
- armani luminous silk foundation 4 5
You already know all about my infatuation with the Surratt Beauty line, so you’ll understand that I had high hopes for the Surratt Relevee Mascara, as well. This is saying a lot, because I’m of the mindset that department store brand mascaras are just not worth the money, with such great drugstore brand offerings. Yet, I still find myself caving and trying one once in a while.
I’ve been foundation floundering for a while now. Currently, my skin has freaked out, possibly because it’s a different climate in New York every single freaking day, and it doesn’t know which way is up or down. It does know how to break out, though. This has posed an added challenge to my foundation needs.
So I ask you.
What is your go-to foundation?
I like my By Terry Cover-Expert Foundation, but I don’t love it. Or, it’s not my holy grail. I’m testing a sample of Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation because Karima loves it, but I’m undecided. I have a sample of NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, but, eh? And I picked up By Terry Densiliss Foundation in Paris (I know, I owe you guys a haul), but I don’t think I love it as much as everyone else. And despite what I wrote, I picked up some samples of Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet Foundation to test out. Verdict is still out. I guess I need to keep going!
*This entry has been prescheduled to post while I am out of the country, so if you comment and I don’t reply right away, that’s why.*
Oh, spring. First it seems like you’ll never come, now you’re here like gangbusters. And you’re making me want a new spring scent! In my fragrance forays, I wound up purchasing a sample of Chanel’s Bel Respiro, one of Les Exclusifs de Chanel, exclusive fragrances sold only in Chanel stores. I’ve been wearing that sample to death lately, and my fragrance recognition has developed enough that the first time I put it on, I thought, “Hmm. Green floral.” (It is.)
Birchbox’s program for bloggers, Birchbloggers (however did they come up with that name?! 😉 ), continues to impress me more than my monthly boxes did. I was lucky enough to win my third item for review, one that looked cute and adorable and I just wanted to have it, The Balm’s How ‘Bout Them Apples palette for cheeks and lips.
Incoming search terms:
- the balm how bout them apples
- the balm apples
- how bout them apples the balm review
- the balm apples palette review
Update 4/9/14: Innarah amazingly sent me full-sized versions of the other items, so I updated the photos. They also sent a product I hadn’t tried before, so I’ll review that separately.
When last we talked about my skin, it was in excellent condition. I must have jinxed it, because shortly after writing that, I started to notice weird, bumpy pimples springing out on my upper cheeks. And a field of zits broke out on my chin and refused to go away (and they weren’t even hormonally induced!). So when someone from Innarah skin care reached out to me about trying some of their products, I knew that I had nothing to lose! (Even though I just keep thinking of Inara!!)
I know that it was just a fluke of proximity, but I received the products the day after they were mailed out. That’s unheard of. And inclined me to feel favorably towards them. BUT, would they live up to these favorable feels?
1 2 3 Next