Yes, you’re not seeing wrong. This is an actual blog post.* From moi. Because, you guys, I FINALLY HAVE A TOM FORD LIPSTICK OF MY VERY OWN!!! That’s definitely worth blogging about. So, behold: Tom Ford Matte Lipstick in Ruby Rush.
It’s SO HARD to mess up that monogram…ie, use it!!
Incoming search terms:
- tom ford ruby rush
- ruby rush
- ruby rush tom ford matte lip color
- tom ford dominic ruby woo
This photo won me a free BB lip gloss on Twitter!! 😀
Lately my beauty purchases have centered around lip products, it’s true. And so many have been orange reds. But when I saw a few bloggers wearing this color and I HAD to know what they were wearing, I knew I would cave for the Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Sunset Orange.
I’ve been on the hunt for my “holy grail” foundation, and because of all the raves it receives, I knew that Armani Lasting Silk Foundation HAD to be on the list.
Incoming search terms:
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades explained
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade finder
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk foundation review
- armani luminous silk foundation 4
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shades
- armani foundation shade compared to estee lauder
- giorgio armani luminous silk 3 vs 4
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation colour match
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation shade 5
- are the colors for armani foundation all the same
- how to find your shade giorgio armani luminous silk foundation 5 for yellow tones
- giorgio armani luminous silk 2 vs 3
- giorgio armani lasting silk swatches
- armani foundation shades
- armani foundation shades to estee lauder
- armani lasting silk foundation swatches
- armani lasting silk swatches
- armani luminous silk foundation 4 5
- armani luminous silk swatches
- armoni fondation for cool tones
- estee lauder desert beige vs luminous silk 4 75
- luminous silk 4 vs 4 5
Hey guys, hope you had a good weekend. I’ve been super distracted by the huge global sports event currently occurring (no, not tennis), so I’m falling back on things I have ready to go. Sorry to repeat back to back Cynthia Rowley Beauty Spring Line posts, but what are you gonna do? Football calls!
And…I’m back with my thoughts about the Cynthia Rowley Beauty Spring Collection I was so lucky to have won from Birchbox* and Birchbloggers. I’m throwing in a look with the products, to boot! (I have another FOTD to come.)
(*In case you’re not familiar with it, Birchbox is a monthly subscription service where, for just $10 a month, you receive a box full of deluxe-sized and travel-sized samples. You receive Birchbox points for every purchase you make and every review you write, which can be redeemed in their store. For every 100 points you earn, you get $10 towards a full-sized product order. Get your own here.)
I generally try to make beauty purchases based on my own personal wants (ha, no, not needs), and not on hype. Once in a while, I succumb—just as I did for Benefit’s new They’re Real Push-up Liner.
While perusing a new blog I found through Instagram the other day, I came across a gorgeous red lipstick (raise your hand if you’re not surprised) that had me stop and go, “What is she wearing?!” Turns out, it was Nicka K Hydro Lipstick, a brand from New York that I’d never heard of before, and the lipstick cost all of $4.99.
Nicka K Hydro Lipstick in NY001 Daring
Well, for that price, I didn’t think twice about ordering it to try out!
I don’t have any travel plans on the horizon, to show you my favorite places abroad, so it’s the perfect time to focus on my favorite New York places. And I realized it had been a nice, long time since I had visited the Bite Beauty Lip Lab—not since they had redone and reopened the store. So when an out-of-town visitor wanted to go have her own custom color made, it was the perfect excuse for my…err…fourth visit there.
I figure the quantity and quality of visits have definitely designated the Bite Beauty Lip Lab as one of my favorite places, so I made sure to bring my camera along to show you all how the renovations turned out.
Yes, more shoes. I guess there’s something in the air?
I still have not gotten the regular yellow Jett shoes, nor the Joie heels. I’ll probably never get the Chloé Susanna boots, but I’m working towards the Valentino Rockstuds (!!). However, in the meantime, I totally have an inappropriate crush on Modern Vice’s Polka Dot Jett booties.
I need to state this at the very beginning, just to make things clear because of how effusive this review is turning out: I am not being compensated at all for this post. In the slightest. I purchased all 6 shadows with my own hard-earned money. That said, I think the Surratt Artistique Eyeshadows are possibly the best eyeshadows I have every used. They’re at least up there in my top 3. (And I don’t even know what the other 2 are.)
Incoming search terms:
- surratt cuivre
- surratt dore rose
- surratt eyeshadow brunatre
- surratt eyeshadow review